|Airfloor® and Airflex®
have been developed in conjunction with the aviation industry for use in high risk areas of passenger aircraft, i.e. entrance, cockpit, galleys and lavatories.
Material characteristics of Airfloor®/Airflex®
||Airfloor® and Airflex® are hard wearing slip resistant when the floor is wet.|
||Airfloor® and Airflex® do not develop toxic gases in a fire. |
(Test ABD 0031/AITM 3.005/AITM 2.007)
||Airfloor® and Airflex® are made of a dimensionally stable composite material. A laminate is securely bonded to silicone rubber sheeting. |
||Airfloor® and Airflex® are water resistant, will not easily ignite and do not melt.|
Our different Airfloor® and Airflex® types are custom-made in order to cover specifications of:
- Airbus TL 25/5075/82 and TV 25/3858/82
- Airbus High Quality Specification 25201VI1 M015501
- Bombardier/Canadair PQ 410-2 Rev. D (Requirements for Suppliers)
- British Airways QSD-MPS-PJS-25.27-122 (Issue B, 19.03.2002)
- DORNIER DON 23-1 and DON 24-1
- Fokker FON1-4512 and TH33,3001 Issue 002, Page 15/40
Airfloor®/Airflex® are available in different dimensions, colours and surfaces. The sheets have the following dimensions: width max. 3000 mm and length max. 6100 mm.
Metzeler TRS GmbH is qualified according to ISO/TS 16949
A matching coloured sealing compound for galley mats.
Floorsil 87, Floorsil 2, Floorsil 1217 (Primer)